Taos County Chamber of Commerce
2016 Taos Plaza Live Music Schedule
- May 26 - 6:00 PM Lonesome Town 7:00 PM Brent Berry & The Dirty Power
- June 2 - 6:00 PM Julian Lucero Band 7:00 PM Kathy & The Cruisers
- June 9 - 6:00 PM The Fritz Davis Band 7:00 PM The Neighbors
- June 16 - 6:00 - 8:00 PM Last to Know
- June 23 - 6:00 PM Chicken Sedan 7:00 PM The Blue Reys
- June 30 - 6:00 PM Out of Nowhere 7:00 PM Nouveau Antiquarians
- July 7 - 6:00 PM Reckless 7:00 PM The Dwayne Ortega Band
- July 14 - 6:00 - 8:00 PM The Damn Band
- July 28 - 6:00 PM Sweet Deal 7:00 PM Bone Orchard
- August 4 - 6:00 PM The Uz Band 7:00 PM Pete Martinez y Suave
- August 11 - 6:00 - 8:00 PM Big Swing Theory
- August 18 - 6:00 - 8:00 PM Katy P & The Business
- August 25 - 6:00 PM Jimmy Stadler Band 7:00 PM Bones of Romeo
- September 1 - 6:00 - 8:00 PM Lone Pinon
See you on Historic Taos Plaza every Thursday Night!
Please bring your own chairs and blankets!
Chairs will be available for sale during Taos Plaza Live!
Our Mission Statement
Taos County Chamber of Commerce Makes Business Better!
The Taos County Chamber of Commerce exists to cultivate and sustain a healthy business environment in Taos County. We provide Networking Opportunities, Member News via eNewsletters, news flashes via eBlasts, First Friday Forum Lunch and Learn Seminars, Chairman's Table Member Roundtable discussions, representation with the Enchanted Circle Marketing Cooperative that influences State of New Mexico legislators, Taos County advocacy and Responsible Economic Development initiatives. We promote our community businesses with our Keep Taos Local, put your money where your heart is! campaign and with events such as Taos Plaza Live, Home and Garden Expo, Taos Wedding Expo and Sabor, A Taste of Taos.
We are the Company you Keep!
With our business and partner affiliations your business can maximize it exposure and gain access to the people and resources you need as a business in Taos, New Mexico.